What is crisis management?
- The first priority is to help dispel illusions. Only then can we move on to:
- reorganize management to provide for simpler and faster decision making;
- ensure that top-executives are not afraid to take responsibility for difficult and unpopular decisions;
- make quick decision;
- ensure that management works very, very hard until the situation is taken under control.
We have diverse experience in crisis management that we can share with business owners and executives. We provide businesses with consulting services and also get directly involved in sorting out crisis situations.
The key stages of crisis management are:
- diagnosing a crisis situation;
- identifying the key problem(s);
- localizing the crisis situation;
- implementing a plan to eliminate the crisis situation;
- wrapping up crisis management.